Our client is a leading provider of modernized technology, they have offices around the world which make their global reach extend their delivery capabilities and amplify their impact. They are ranked on the Fortune 500, Forbes Global 2000, and a member of NASDAQ-100 with a large multilingual team that embraces diversity. Our client has a sound management track record with a responsive engagement model, they are great to work with.
The Support Agent will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for online validation and compliance across several platforms.
This role is results-oriented, collaborates to solve problems, and is dedicated to providing a first-class experience by ensuring compliance and quality is maintained.
Ideal candidates will have a strong analytical mindset and be comfortable understanding Tech and customer care campaigns, as well as supporting bugs, audits, and invoicing. They will also have a strong appetite for research and gathering data insights.
What you will be doing:
- Complete vets based on standard criteria, exceeding KPIs and achieving the quality bar - including, but not limited to:
- Academic Verification and Student Advantage
- Verification of the company
- Right to be forgotten
- Assist partner with the vetting process.
- Content risk and quality review.
- Escalation/ticket handling: communicate with various teams and partners to solve policy issues.
- Work collaboratively to resolve issues while adhering to processes and rules.
- Process documentation.
- Consistently strive to improve customer and partner experience.
- Assist in fostering tools and processes innovation to help the team become more successful and efficient.
- Escalate requests that are outside of scope to the appropriate party.
- Escalate any system issues to help desk for further assessment.
- Assist with tests when needed.
What is required from candidates:
- Fluency in English and either French or Russian is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to participate in team meetings and give ideas and improvements.
- Team player - ability to communicate and collaborate with different teams within the company.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive and offensive content is required.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to accurately review data and execute audit processes.
- Excel skills (sorts, copy/paste, cell format, pivot tables, v-lookup etc).
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on 0860482210 or email@example.com