Job Title: MT Regional Control Coordinator (MRCC)
Compensation: £ 33,000.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Come and join an established exciting transport team and make a difference to the contract output we are delivering.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone to come in with new ideas to always strive to improve contract delivery. You will act as the continuity between the MT Sections within the Region and look to share resource where possible and improve efficiency by pooling together all the MT resources available. You will also be responsible for the day to day supervision of the core hours Monday - Friday driving staff at RAF Northolt.
What will you be doing?
* Be the focal communications point for the Region, analysing all the site Detail sheets and to be able to identify spare capacity within the Region in order to reduce the O/T burden or save money by not using third parties where possible.
* Responsible for improving vehicle utilisation
* Seek to identify inefficient ways of working both on site and within Region
* Track and record Regional tasks - provide commentary on Regional MT taskings both successful and unsuccessful
* Ensure all Sites in Region complete all detail sheets correctly
* Day to day supervision of staff
The experience you'll bring
* Full UK driving Licence B ( C and D desirable)
* Good knowledge of UK DVSA transport policy
* Good knowledge of MS office products
* Be Qualified or be prepared to attend DTM course at DST Leconfield
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 10/06/2022