Manpower currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join on of our clients on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Reading, monitoring, and responding to client email accounts
- Dealing with a range of private and business client requests
- Assist with organising and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
- Being the direct support to the Managing Director and Director on a day-to-day basis
- Diary management for the director and supporting with preparing day to day documentation
- General administrative duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Sound understanding off Microsoft applications
- Excellent administrative experience
- Effective communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Organised and able to priorities workload
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8am-4pm.
If you feel like this is the job for you apply now!!!