Ocean Freight Manager (Director Designate)
£40,000 - £60,000 + Package + Progression
Are you an experienced Senior Freight Forwarder? Do you want to take the next step in your career that will offer you a clear path to Directorship?
Due to continued investment and succession planning, my client is currently looking to add an experienced Senior Freight Forwarder to their management team.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a highly efficient freight operation that focuses on exceeding customer's expectations and giving the highest levels of customer service. Managing the Ocean Freight function will be your primary role, whilst working alongside the current Directors who will allow you the support to grow within the business as a leader and the opportunity to progress to Director level in the future.
This is a strategic hire for the company and opportunities will be presented to the successful applicant based on performance, with a clear path in place to Directorship.
Suitable candidates will need to be confident in Ocean Freight Forwarding with Supervisory or Management experience.
If you are looking for an autonomous role, where you can grow your career within a business and have an opportunity to progress to the highest level, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Day-to-day running of the Ocean Freight Department
- Monitor Customer Service Satisfaction
- Ensure legal compliance is adhered to and all Company Policy is followed
- Management of Import/Export Team
- Setting & Monitoring KPIs and completing Management reporting
- Personnel management
You will need:
- Ocean Freight Forwarding Experience
- Senior/Supervisory or Management Background
- To be Ambitious & Career Driven
- You will be a confident communicator/presenter with the skills to lead and manage teams as well as influence strategy and liaise with our Directors
- A person capable of decisive and effective decision-making, in a time pressured environment
- A passion for building and motivating high-performing teams
- Someone that really enjoys resolving problems and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
You will benefit from:
- Working within a well-established business (job security & sustainability)
- Opportunities for progression within the company- clear path to Directorship
- Excellent base salary + Package
- Training & Development
If you are looking for an opportunity to move to the next level in your career, then click APPLY NOW!
(shipping, freight, forwarding, ocean, sea, Belfast, northern Ireland, deep sea, export, import, director, designate, manager, supervisor)