Job Title: Administrator
Location: Gosport, Hampshire, GB, PO123BY
Compensation: £18,727 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time/Permanent
Job ID: 44036
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as an Administrator. You will join a team of 10 providing administration support.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Administrator with who can demonstrate excellent behaviours and a positive can do attitude. Someone that is an analytical thinker who is highly organised and is a strong team player.
What will you be doing?
Your main tasks will include:
* Provide Craft Training Group administration and typing requirements.
* Provide accurate, professional and up to date administration support to other areas of Babcock business.
* To deliver professional and approachable front desk services in different areas of Babcock business when required.
* Demonstrate professional and best practice customer service at all times.
* Maintain an accurate and up to date record of HMS SULTAN's Instructional Officers recruitment administration and IT assessments and send reminders to Course Managers.
* Assist with meeting and directing visitors and informing gate patrols. Booking of conference room.
* Record CNL data from Training Portal into JPA and send to Training Planning.
The experience you'll bring
* You need to work well autonomously and in a team
* An administration qualification would be desirable
* Have a basic understanding of Excel (the ability to use basic formulas)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Library experience would be advantageous.
* You should hold or have the ability to obtain full SC clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Buddy system for new starters
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 7th June 2022