We are recruiting for a Customer Services Administrator to work for a large education establishment based in Bath.
Working as a Customer Services Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Estate's office and Workshops. You will be dealing with a wide range of matters in support of the various functions of the Department of Estates.
Duties will include:
- Supporting members of the Department with typing, photocopying, printing, scanning, circulating and compiling documentation.
- Alongside colleagues, assume responsibility for the opening and distribution of the post on a daily basis.
- Become familiar with the room booking system.
- Take minutes of various meetings on behalf of Estates.
- Keep departmental documents up to date such as telephone lists and contractor information leaflets
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel.
This is a temp to perm role.
Immediate Starts Available.