Halliwell Jones Warrington is looking for MINI Car Sales Executive Your role
Reporting to the MINI Sales Manager, the main objectives of the post are to achieve agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines; to request details from all prospects/visitors to the centre who show an interest in purchasing a vehicle and to follow up within a maximum 24-hour period; to contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.Your profile
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and the ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer-Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Ability to meet accessory sales targets.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic, and team-orientated personality that offers help and support to others with the ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications.