Job title: Vehicle Graphics Fitter
Hours: Full time, 38.5 hours, Monday - Friday, 7.45am-4.15pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Vehicle Graphics Fitter at their Northampton Workshop!
My client is a Signs and Graphics solutions company who are part of a wider engineering group. They provide bespoke signage and vehicle wrapping to customers. The role requires the successful candidate to work 38.5 hours a week with the opportunity to work overtime. We are looking for an adaptable individual with a can-do attitude to become part of the team.
- Wrapping full or parts of vehicles, including cars and mostly vans, and flat panels.
- The careful application of cut graphics.
- Preparing the vinyl for car wraps.
- Laminating, plotter cutting and printing by operating flatbed printers.
- Confidently using graphic design software including Illustrator and Sign Wizard.
- Performing services to a high standard for customer satisfaction
- Liaising with customers to update them on the progress of their service.
- Some overnight stays required, to complete work at customer sites.
- All tools are provided within this role
- Experience in car wrapping is essential for this role
- Experience with sign making and fitting would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience using Illustrator and Sign Wizard would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience operating a flatbed printer would also be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Attention to detail and the ability to adapt and work as a team player alongside a small close-knit team.
- The ability to listen to instructions and follow team procedures
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach
- Generous pension scheme after 3 months of working
- Overtime available, rate at 1 and a third pay.
- Free workwear
- Opportunities to undertake training courses, funded by the business, to strengthen skillset.
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing with the length of service
- Hotel provided when visiting customer sites.