Manpower is currently recruiting for an Audio Typist based in Chichester.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm, some weekend will be required as per business needs. Pay per hour is £10.81.
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- Audio type letters using Digital Dictation system (Bighand) to patients, GPs, medical staff and any other required addressee
- Proof reading electronic system generated letters
- Highlight any investigations, outpatient appointments, results that are pending and require action from the Specialty Co-ordinator
- Use the patient administration system for updating and extracting patient information daily
- Use specialty databases for recording patient information/clinic activity for audit
- Undertake routine office duties including scanning of documents onto electronic notes system, filing of correspondence and results and maintenance of records when required
- Any other duties appropriate as may be require
- Emailing of correspondence to GP
- Liaise with relevant team members to ensure that any process changes run smoothly and efficiently.
This is an on-going temporary role which could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Weekly pay - PAYE
28 Days holiday per year
Auto Enrolment into Pension Scheme with NEST