Job Title: Regional Trainer Early Years Care
Location: South England -West Sussex / East Sussex. Hybrid flex working 1 to 2 days home working and 2 to 3 on the road visiting sites within Sussex.
Compensation: £24,355 rising to £24,896 after probationary period + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44398
We are currently looking for an Early Years Care expert to join our expanding regional teams of apprenticeship trainers in Sussex.. If you're passionate about early years care, have extensive experience in the industry and would like to pass on your knowledge and experience to deliver apprenticeship training we want to hear from you.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a flexible approach and strong work ethic. You will have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent organisational skills.
What will you be doing?
Your main duties will include
* To deliver agreed targets
* Identity and engage potential employers and enrol learners onto government funded programmes and commercial learners to achieve targets
* The training, assessment, progression and completion of learners as per the Awarding Body (or Assessment Organisation) code of
Practice and Babcock Quality Assurance frameworks. This will be delivered through face to face or group training activity
* To effectively diary manage to ensure all learners within your caseload are fully supported to meet company and contractual requirement
The experience you'll bring
* Extensive experience working in the early years care industry
* Experience working in a senior/supervisory role in the early years care industry
* An early years care qualification (Apprenticeship or foundation degree) would be beneficial but not essential
* GCSE and L2 A-C in Maths & English or equivalent and good ICT skills
* Excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour with good interpersonal and communication skills
* A valid driving licence and your own car, with a willingness to travel within your region
* A keen interest in supporting people through their apprenticeship
* Must have or have the ability to obtain enhanced DBS security clearance and 'SC'.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
If enhanced DBS check is required please include the below:
* We believe the position you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, should you be invited to interview you will be required to declare all unspent convictions and conditional cautions, and all spent convictions and adult cautions (simple or conditional) that are not 'protected' (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020); and
* The position you are applying for may involve engaging in regulated activity with children and/or vulnerable adults and it is a criminal offence to apply for this role if you are barred from working with children and/or vulnerable adults. Given the nature of the role, employment is conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which will include a children's and/or adults' barred list check, and you will be required to provide the necessary identification documents at interview to enable the DBS check to be completed before you commence employment. These identification documents may be different to those required to confirm your right to work in the UK.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 10th June 2022
#LI-HYBRID + #LI-POST