Manpower is currently recruiting for an Admin Co-ordinator based in Worthing.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm, some weekend will be required as per business needs. Pay per hour is £12.35.
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- To act as the first point of contact between the Consultants and their teams, maintaining good communication with them and other staff in the department.
- Dealing with face-to-face, telephone and email enquiries from patients, relatives, GPs, other departments within the Trust/community and other hospitals in an appropriate, sensitive/diplomatic manner and as efficiently as possible, ensuring timely resolution/action. Often dealing with queries and complaints which are complex, contentious and emotional in nature.
- In the absence of the relevant consultant/s, medical or nursing team member, ensure that appropriate messages are taken, or information escalated where appropriate to the senior manager.
- Responsible for managing database of follow-up patients.
- Ensure that all correspondence within the team is signed and presented within reasonable time limits.
- Present pathology, laboratory and x-ray reports together with relevant case notes to Consultant/s or medical staff and filing copies of letters and reports in medical case notes, particularly in time for a forthcoming appointment.
- Co-ordinate consultant's diary and provide regular clerical and administrative support, meeting on a regular 1:1 basis.
- Responsible for taking and transcribing minutes at departmental meetings.
- Audio typing, using Digital Dictation system (Bighand), of admin and any complex, urgent or specialist work e.g. investigating complaints.
- Proofreading electronic system generated letters.
- Communicate with the team and ensure that duties are carried out as required.
- Any other duties appropriate as may be required.
This is an on-going temporary role which could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Weekly pay - PAYE
28 Days holiday per year
Auto Enrolment into Pension Scheme with NEST