WE ARE LOOKING FOR 999 Call Handlers!!
This fantastic role would be suitable for anyone looking to start or continue a career within the health service and in particular those who are interested in helping others.
In this call centre environment ALL calls are critical and the role can be quite pressurised. Calls to the 999 service come through from the public and you must be able to deal with all calls and all callers in a calm, professional and courteous manner demonstrating empathy for the caller and ensuring that all callers feel comfortable and confident that their situation is being dealt with competently, effectively and in a timely manner.
Candidates for this position MUST be able to work NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS are also required all to work 6 of the 8 bank holidays in a year.
Full time hours only 37.50 per week.
Training is an intensive full time 10 week programme, which MUST be passed to enable you to "go live" on the telephones in week 6.
Successful candidates will;
- Have excellent communication skills and ideally have experience within a call centre setting.
- Be resilient, as you will be taking distressing calls
- Have excellent telephone manner, as well as fast and accurate typing skills
- Good standard of education to GCSE level (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with Manpower?:
- 24/7 Support
- Weekly Pay
- Online Discount Codes, Special Offers with great National Companies
- View Payslips Online
- Holiday Allowance
- We will pay for your ENHANCED DBS free of charge
All successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and must be able to provide Manpower with additional ID which will include x2 photographic and x1 proof of address OR x1 photographic and x2 proof of address.
For more a informal discussion contact Beth on 01233 229506 or click apply!!