We are currently recruiting for soft services staff - mainly multiple cleaning and catering staff to work for our national client based in Norwich. Our client is looking to expand their current work force.
The role will require candidates to have the ability to work well as part of a team and possess good interpersonal /customer service skills along with managing a catering schedule.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: Weekend only - from 8am-1pm both days
- You will be required to carry out all cleaning assigned on a schedule - Full training and guidance will be given.
- Vacuuming, damp mopping and polishing floors
- Dusting furniture and fittings - High- and Low-level areas
- Attention to public areas throughout your shift
- collection, segregation, and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Provide Ad-Hoc emergency cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials are correctly and safely stored after use each day.
- Basic help and preparation for meals on site
These roles are based in a clinical environment so all successful candidates will have DBS checks processed.
The possibility of being extended with Temp to Perm opportunities.
If you have experience working within the hospitality, cleaning, catering, or retail industry and looking for a role please apply.