We are currently recruiting for soft services staff - mainly multiple cleaning and laundry staff to work for a national client based in Norwich. Our client is looking to expand their current work force with the role offering a variety of shifts
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: Thursday and Friday 10am to 4pm and the following week Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm. This is 12 hours a week but there is always over time available
The role will require candidates:
- to have the ability to work well as part of a team,
- pay attention to detail but follow instructions and procedures,
- interpersonal /customer service skills
- You will be required to carry out all cleaning assigned on a schedule - Full training and guidance will be given.
- Vacuuming, damp mopping and polishing floors
- collection, segregation, and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Provide Ad-Hoc emergency cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials are correctly and safely stored after use each day.
- Following the correct health and safety rules.
These roles are based in a clinical environment so all successful candidates will have DBS checks processed.
The positions are at first, on a contract basis with the possibility of being extended from Temp to Perm opportunities.
If you have experience working within the hospitality, cleaning, catering, or retail industry and looking for a role please apply.