Job Title: Office Administration
Compensation: £ 19,652.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our Supply team. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of an integral team providing equipment and support to the Station.
Who we are looking for?
We're looking for someone self-motivated to join our existing team to provide supply functions to meet customer needs at RAF Halton.
What will you be doing?
* Be the focal point for the control and accounting of all assets on Station at RAF Halton. All of these tasks are performed using MOD secure ordering systems for which training will be provided.
* Maintenance of the Articles in Use muster program
* Maintenance and progression of all articles in use held forward on station
* Placing and progression of all stationery and forms requirements on Station
The experience you'll bring
* Computer literate - competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Customer communication - communicate with customers at all levels ensuring the Supply section is maintaining accurate policy records.
* Customer service - ensure relationships are maintained and developed to ensure protection of the stations assets.
* Able to work as a team
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 21/06/2022