Manpower are currently recruiting for 7.5T/HGV 2 drivers for one our prestigious postal delivery clients, running out of Edinburgh.
Our client operates 24/7 so we are recruiting drivers who know they will be as flexible as possible and will be reliable and trustworthy.
The shifts that are on offer are early mornings, back shifts and night shifts available Monday - Sunday, part time with the potential for full time hours available.
You will be delivering letters and parcels, so cage work will be involved.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Category C1, C or C+E Licence, valid CPC and Digi Tacho a minimum of 1 years experience is required due to insurances purposes
- You will need to pass a basic DBS Check so keep that in mind when applying
- Have good delivery experience and follow instructions
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Have excellent knowledge on your EU tacho rules and manual entries
For insurance purposes, we cannot accept any more than 6 points on your licence and no DR or DD convictions in the past 10 years.
You will be required to pass a driving & theory assessment prior to a start.
If you feel you are suitable start by applying online today!!