An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of Ice Cream, are currently looking to recruit some FLT Drivers to work in their state of the art factory in Gloucester. This is a full time, temporary ongoing role, working in Goods In / autoP departments.
Our pay rates start at £12.08 on 24/5 pattern and £14.16 On 24/7 pattern raising to£13.81 and £16.19 respectively after 12 weeks.
Part of your duties may involve working in a cold (-26 degrees) environment so you need to be fit/prepared to do that.
Ideally you will have an in date RTITB/ ITSARR licence but we will consider an expired or inhouse licence for the right candidate.
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from and to designated locations to support bulk activities in an efficient and safe manner
- Build pallets and orders as directed to support successful order fulfilment
- Safe handling and storage of materials
- Stock process - handles delivery and sorting
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory at acceptable levels
- Analyse material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change
- Generate movement documentation
- Pack parts, perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations
- Efficiently load/unload trucks, bulk rigs and transports with a forklift
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and logistics area
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality
- Conduct inspection and general maintenance of logistic equipment including lubrication, servicing of filters etc.
Please note that FLT driving will be only a part of this role as it is an all-round warehouse position.
- Minimum GCSE's in Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent This will support recording of data, analysis of machine performance and general teamwork skills with an emphasis on good communication.
- Experience with inventory warehouse systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Solid experience in a similar role