Manpower UK are delighted to be partnered with a growing Education business as they expand and look for a Retention Advisor to join their growing team.
This is the perfect role for someone with proven sales/retention/education sales experience and a hunger for success who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a fast-growing, industry leading business.
This position will be office-based, based in Brighton Monday to Friday. Hours will need to be flexible to suit the needs of the business but these will be discussed when running through the role.
As a Retention Advisor, you will work extensively with customers to identify and evaluate goals, manage the most 'at risk' customer's engagement with their studies, encourage re-enrolment, ensure retention, and drive customer success.
The focus of the Retention Advisor role is to build rapport and support and empower customers throughout their studies. Retention Advisors also answer questions, mitigate concerns, manage deadlines and provide program information.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must keep a positive and influential attitude with all customers, colleagues and external departments
- Proactively contact and follow up with customers
- Manage customers through the re-enrolment process and assist their progression
- Establish proper expectations regarding the customer experience and culture
- Monitor customer engagement and re-engage customers
- Resolve questions and concerns through effective signposting to resources
- Remain compliant with standards, guidelines, and policies as set forth
- Must work set schedule with hours that may include evenings and weekends, meeting the demand of our partner and customer-centered business model
- Must be able to build and manage professional relationships
- Passion for helping individuals improve their quality of life through education
- Adaptable to change in a busy environment and ability to adjust priorities as circumstances dictate
- Receptive to feedback and coaching
- General knowledge of university environment and student needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills, including experience working with Microsoft Office programs, navigating multiple software programs simultaneously, and managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies such as Microsoft Office, CRM environments, email clients, telephony systems, etc
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not essential
- 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or enrolment
- Experience in Higher Education preferred but not essential
Salary is £26,000 + team bonuses and additional benefits (OTE up to £32k)