Manpower currently has an exciting position as a Sales Advisor based in Dundee.
The main purpose of this role will be to assist the Manger with the day-to-day duties whilst also being able to provide excellent customer service with your own duties.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers both over the phone and face to face in a professional manner
- Promptly deal with any enquiries from customers
- Maximise sales at every opportunity given
- Maintaining customer records
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports
- Dealing with receipts and invoicing of sales
- Report any faults to the Manger and keep updates regarding the reports
- Driving Licence
- Sales/Customer Service background
- Computer Literate
Hours of work will be any 5 shifts over 7 working 40 hours per week.
This will be working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the opening and closing of the business.