Maintenance Technician job with a leading producer in the plastics industry
Rotating shifts across days & nights
We are looking for mechanical maintenance experience within a production/ manufacturing setting, you'll be carrying out a range of planned maintenance, fault finding, repairs and improvements to ensure machines run at optimal efficiency.
The production environment consists of plastic extrusion and injection moulding machinery.
- Planned maintenance and mechanical repairs on production machinery
- Improvement, upgrades and modifications on machinery
- Carry out mechanical repairs efficiently to ensure minimal downtime and disruption
- Fault finding and problem solving to identify root cause
- Support with machine installations
- Welding and fabrication when required
- Work in line with health & safety policies and regulations
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 qualified in Engineering or Mechanical discipline
- Maintenance experience within a production/ manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Strong fault finding ability
- Can work in a fast paced production environment
APPLY NOW or get in touch for more info!