- Salary: £12.64 per hour
- Location: Remote based, UK only
- Duration: Temporary, 9 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Do you have a passion for solving problems and creating great outcomes for both customers and the business? Is outstanding service at the centre of everything you do? If you're looking for a role that combines risk management, utilising your network to create innovative solutions and strengthening customer relationships, then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Complaints Handler, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
- The Complaint Handlers are responsible for thoroughly investigating all sides of our Know Your Customer (KYC) complaints, speaking to customers to fully understand every aspect of the problem
- You'll explore all systems and processes, gathering evidence and liaising with other teams to determine the correct outcome
- You will then communicate your findings in writing and via telephone
In Your Role, You Will
- Deliver exceptional service through the handling and resolution of complaints, reaching a fair outcome for the complainant in line with the core business principles
- Compile accurate and complete case files, showing evidence of systems used during investigation and updating notes within file to reflect action/progress of investigation
- Review all relevant information during investigation, accessing a variety of systems and working with other departments and business partners to obtain complete understanding of the circumstances surrounding the complaint. Use all information to reach a decision whether to uphold, reject or partially uphold/reject complaint
- Articulate the outcome of the investigation to the complainant and the final decision to uphold or reject the complaint clearly, fairly and not misleading
- Work closely with the KYC Team, Compliance, other areas of the business and business partners in order to obtain a resolution on complaints
- Provide detailed fact-based feedback following documented feedback process in order to prevent future complaints
- Resilience and a desire to thrive under pressure
- Strong ability to manage multiple workloads in a target driven environment
- High standard of verbal and written communication
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience in handling challenging conversations
- Communicates effectively
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!