This position is a temporary to permanent position. Working 4 days a week. 08:30 - 17:00 / 17:30
- Support for Operator Licensing admin tasks. This includes various tasks such as sending out new discs, verifying those vehicles are on the correct licences, dealing with general queries and administrative tasks.
- Issuing of road fund licences, issuing of new fleet numbers, raising cheques where required, filling in the appropriate forms for licencing.
- Administrating vehicle movements which include disposals, cheques, invoices and V5 administration, plating certificates, system updates, SORN notices, MID administration, road fund licence and vehicle insurance administration.
- Providing administration support with cars and vans relating to fine management, processing all speeding, parking fines received by company car and van drivers.
- Administrating the day-to-day running of company vehicles.
- Processing of invoices for suppliers of company cars, customer engineering vans and hire cars.
- Ensuring the Motor Insurance database is kept up to date.
- Postage of fuel cards out to drivers.