A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities company as Customer Care Advisor working for our client. This is a full time shift working role within a call centre which could lead to a permanent role and career progression.
Working an average 37-hour week over a 9-week shift pattern. Your shift pattern will consist of 6 days on and 3 days off consisting of 3 days 07:00 - 15:30, the following 3 days 14:30 - 23:00 with the following 3 days off. Your shifts will be published in advance, so you know what you are working.
Overtime opportunities may also be available.
Bonus scheme for the first year, £150 every quarter. (Starting from your first day)
Opportunities to secure a permanent contract after 6 months
Pay : £12.85 Per hour
(there will be a pay rise in July in accordance with cost of living )
Start date will be 27th of June 2022 with 4 - 6 weeks training Mon- Fri 8am - 4pm, after which you will move to a shift pattern. Your training will be based in Hinckley, Leicestershire and aim to move to the brand-new purpose-built building located on Ansty Park in Coventry.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for customer service representatives to join our fast-paced call centre, responding to incoming calls to the National Gas Emergency Service, providing a 24/7 service, safeguarding life and property. We are on an exciting journey of growth and evolution, one that has already seen us transform ourselves in so many ways and is uniting us through a shared sense of purpose and direction.
The role will involve you providing a high level of customer service, providing support and guidance to our customers who have emergency situations, an enquiry or complaint linked to Emergency, Response & Repair and Connections processes. There will be opportunities to gain multiple skill-sets as you progress supporting you with your development.
You will start your journey with our client at our Hinckley office (LE10 0NA), which has free on-site parking, free hot and cold drinking facilities, break out areas and a restaurant. A wide range of health and well-being services, engagement activities and employee support groups are available.
Our brand new purpose built state of the art Ansty Park office will become our new home later this year. This is in the top 25% of new buildings this year exceeding all sustainability regulations. It is one of the most environmentally friendly offices in the UK.
The site boasts full parking on site including 67 electric vehicle charging points, chill out areas inside and out, coffee bar, on-site restaurant and a gym that is kitted out with all of the latest equipment. A wide range of health and well-being services, engagement activities and employee support groups are also available.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Handling customer calls to the National Gas Emergency service
- Working in a high-pressure environment with a high volume of incoming calls and maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Creating and submitting accurate work orders
- Applying customer service techniques to handle all customer calls
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with the business, and immediate colleagues
- Demonstrating knowledge of processes and activities where applicable
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for customer resolution
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Strong communicator who takes and articulates decisions routinely and confidently
- Understanding of our client and the different services which we provide to our customers
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service, demonstrate a strong customer focus and can actively listen to customers
- Have the confidence and capability to deal with many and varied sets of customer circumstances and advise the customer on a range of options that apply to their situation
- Able to use appropriate questioning to identify exact customer needs and explain what is involved in the process
- Ability to provide written communication
- Computer literate
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Utilising the systems required to maximise their effectiveness
Be part of something big. Help shape the future of gas for generations to come.