Quality Control Administrator
QC Support Administrator is required for the QC Department of a new purification and aseptic manufacturing plant at Grifols Worldwide Operations (GWWO).
This role offers a chance to work in a state of the art facility, in an innovative Biotechnology company with excellent career development opportunities, and a clear and committed patient focus. The QC Support Administrator is responsible for providing laboratory support to the GWWO QC department in an effective and efficient manner. Reporting directly to the Quality Control (QC) Manager of Grifols Worldwide Operations.
- Providing an efficient administrative support to the QC department
- Sample, material and consumable reception and label management through SAP and relevant systems
- QC material and consumable stock management applying First in First out (FIFO) approach where relevant
- Responsible for raising all the QC purchase requisitions/orders
- Liaising with purchasing and warehouse department on material status ensuring availability for QC
- QC documentation coordinator including the routing of various documents such as test methods, SOPs, validation reports etc.
- Responsible for QC logbook updates, availability, GMP review and replacements
- Responsible for QC documentation archiving
- Photocopying and scanning documents of documents as required
- Maintenance and cleaning of relevant QC equipment as required and completion of tasks in relevant documentation and systems
- Preparation of QC material/equipment for cleaning and sterilization
- Carry out cleaning and sterilization to support QC test method analysis
- Co-ordination of QC related OOS, deviations and CAPAs through various systems and channels
- Database management for all KPI's, reports and presentations
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required
- Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals
- Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner
- All other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Qualification in science related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in GMP regulated environment
- Good administration skills with an ability to work unsupervised on day to day duties and tasks
- Excellent PC skills to include word, excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact in a professional manner
- Prioritising work using time management and organisational skills
- A high degree of enthusiasm and adaptability
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Ability to multitask essential
- Proactive can-do attitude