My Clients are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their friendly and professional team at their Hextable office.
This role would be to oversee the management of the office of 20 people on a Fixed Term Contract basis covering maternity leave.
This role would receive the full support from owners and management to allow them to work with complete integrity.
Training will be provided for all aspects of the role.
* Excellent work ethic
* Ability to manage an office / give instruction
* Ability to prioritise/ meet deadlines
* Support directors and management team
* Friendly and professional conduct at all times
* Good IT skills in Microsoft Office packages
* Confident and polite telephone manner
* Excellent customer service skills
* Hardworking and organised
* Salary paying up to £29,000 based on experience
* Company pension (via salary exchange to further increase benefit)
* Life Insurance Scheme
* Staff recognition reward scheme (via manager and peer recognition)
* Childcare vouchers (via salary exchange)
* Loyalty bonus (additional annual leave)
* Paid overtime opportunities
* Overseeing the office and staff
* HR admin and assisting with HR duties
* Recruitment, New starters, and Leavers
* Dealing with confidential information
* PA / all general office duties