Audit, Compliance and Risk Technical Administrator
Location: Leicester or Bristol - Hybrid
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time/Permanent
Role ID: SF43649
We have an exciting opportunity for an Audit, Compliance and Risk Technical Administrator to join our Security function within Babcock Corporate Services, being responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Audit, Compliance and Risk team and more broadly within B&ES. This is a great opportunity to be part of a valued team and develop a future career with Babcock International.
This role can be delivered from, along with some travel requirements to, Leicester or Bristol depending on your location and offers Hybrid working arrangement. Therefore you'll be located near Leicester or Bristol.
Who we are looking for?
As an Audit, Compliance and Risk Technical Administrator you'll maintain and improve various SharePoint sites used by B&ES, including Nintex Workflows. You will also provide administration support for both Audit and Training activities. This role is both challenging and interesting at the same time, requiring a self-starter and closure-focused individual who will respond flexibly to circumstances as they change. You'll be a proactive, conscientious, and analytical individual with a real desire, passion and willingness to learn.
What will you be doing?
* Maintenance and improvement of the various SharePoint sites used by B&ES including Nintex Workflows.
* Maintenance and development of PowerBI reports in support of team activities.
* DevOps administration.
* Adoption of Q-Pulse for the management of risks and audit finding tracking.
* Administration support for Audit activities.
* Administration support for training activities.
* Maintenance and tracking of delivery plans.
The experience you'll bring
- Able to work effectively remotely using Microsoft Teams or an equivalent collaboration solution.
- Significant experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio.
- Sharepoint administration experience would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail with ability to draw accurate conclusions from analysis of large data is key.
- Provide an analytical and engaging approach to the work.
- Capable of working accurately and quickly under pressure.
Lastly, you will hold or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to ensure that our recruitment processes are regularly reviewed and adapted, as required, to ensure we're compliant with the latest government advice. We are striving to protect both our current and future employees by acting in a responsible way which reflects the restrictions we face.
To find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please visit our careers page.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
Closing Date: 23rd June 2022