Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity in a fast-paced, international setting? We have big plans, and we want you to be a part of them. We are looking for a German-speaking Lease processor to join our client's team. This position oversees overseeing the sales process after the negotiation as been completed with the property owners.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR CLIENT'S TEAM?
Recognition: You deserve to be recognised and rewarded for your outstanding performance. You will enjoy some benefits, in addition to exciting career opportunities and a modern, central work space
Grow your career: Our client is committed to providing opportunities for learning and development for all their employees, which is why they offer the best training in the industry. In fact, by 2022, they hope to have promoted at least 30% of their workforce.
Enjoy yourself: Since our early days as a start-up, our client has held onto their "can do" attitude where their employees can make big ideas happen. They have created a fun and exciting international community of talented individuals.
With 4.3/5 stars on Glassdoor and a recent employee engagement rate of 93 per cent, they are proud of the culture they have created within the company-a culture that fosters a genuine sense of fun, value, and belonging. Our client company has proudly worked across 21 different countries and 6 continents, speaking 24 different languages.
WHAT DO YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES LOOK LIKE
* Demonstrated ability to review legal documents and compare data for deficiencies.
* Preparing proposals and negotiating contract terms with property owners via phone calls
* Following up with property owners and getting commitments
* Being organised and updating the internal database, LiveTrack
* Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovative individuals
* Native-level German and basic English fluency
* Customer service, data entry and/or quality control experience is recommended and preferred
* Must be very detail-oriented and organized
* Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities
* Exceptional work ethic; uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals while still maintaining flexibility in terms of job responsibilities and workflow
* Consummate people skills. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
In addition to the benefits and perks listed above, we are offering:
* Salary: Base salary
* Terms: Full-time, permanent
* Location: Dusseldorf/Hannover/Dubln (central location)
You can through the link, send your CV to email@example.com or call +353871926992