Manpower is currently recruiting for the role of Multiskilled Production Operator for one of our clients based in Perth.
Your working week will be Monday - Friday 39 hours per week.
- To work in a fast paced production facility manufacturing high volumes of laminated wall panels for bathrooms and kitchens, production of these laminated wall panels will require the operation of various machines within our busy production facility, the ideal candidate will have experience in working on PVA and PUR Panel Bonding Lines, Laminating Presses, Beam Saws and Double End Tenons to prepare Square Edged and Tongue & Groove panels for dispatch to our warehouse for distribution to our customers
- Any other duties as requested by your Team Leader or Manager in a safe and timely manner
- Experience operating fast paced panel laminating and wood working machinery
- Must work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience working with KPI's an advantage
- Knowledge of OEE Data collection an advantage
- Quality awareness and attention to detail essential
- Must be flexible and available for occasional morning, evening or weekend overtime when required
- Good housekeeping/cleanliness essential
- H & S compliant, always safety aware and actively reports near misses to improve safety
- Counterbalance forklift truck experience an advantage
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude with an ability to problem solve and innovate using the tools and equipment available at Shore Laminates
- Attention to detail and working in a methodical manner
- Experience of setting precision mechanical equipment an advantage
If you feel this role is suitable for you then please apply online today by attaching your CV.