Manpower is currently recruiting for the role of Warehouse Operator for one of our clients based in Perth.
Your working week will be Monday - Friday 39 hours per week.
To ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
- Carry out daily safety checks on Semi-Automated wrapping line
- Changing film as per as required
- Application of protective materials and pamphlets as required
- Quality check all products
- Take delivery of goods and supplies
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods appropriately
- Safe and efficient use of Reach Truck and Counterbalance trucks
- Load goods for dispatch
- Ensure delivery of materials to production lines in accordance with production standards
- Carry out stock counts as and when required
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Picking orders for dispatch
- Operate wrapping lines
Health and Safety
All employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by specific actions at work. Employees must co-operate with the company on all aspects of Health and Safety to meet the legal requirements as outlined in the company H&S policy and procedures.
If you feel this role is suitable for you then please apply online today by attaching your CV.