Manpower is currently recruiting for a Stores Person on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract for one of our clients based in Edinburgh.
The key duties for this role would be receipting, checking, storing, handling and issuing of consumables, spare parts and machinery. You would also be required to maintain inventory records and stock levels.
You will be required to deal with both internal and external customer enquiries.
You would also be responsible for the implementation of the company's environmental emergency situation action plan with regards to chemical spills around the outside of the company's Edinburgh HQ (refer intranet for the detailed action plan).
Previous stores experience would be advantageous, although full training will be provided.
Good IT skills and excellent communication skills are essential for this role, along with good problem-solving skills and excellent teamwork.
Our client's reputation is built on excellent customer service and "can do" should be a natural part of your make-up, whether you are engaging with clients, suppliers, colleagues or the public.
- Progressive basic salary as you complete training levels
- 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5pm)
- Generous 33 days' holiday including public holidays
- Auto enrolment into the company pension scheme after 3 months
- Health & Safety and environmental training
- Clothing and safety equipment provided
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply online today!!