You will join a team of dynamic individuals to help develop procurement operations for Dropbox globally! We are seeking an Specialist for Global Procurement within our Procure to Pay (P2P) Team, who can help scale and optimize indirect procurement. This will be a fast paced and dynamic role that will work closely with our stakeholder, legal and finance teams to proactively support:
Operational Procurement & Travel/Expense (50%)
- Manage creation and maintenance of purchase orders
- Support end to end supplier onboarding processes
- Catalog maintenance & support
- Support expense auditing, employee onboarding/exits, and credit card maintenance
Tactical Sourcing (20%)
- Support low to medium complexity competitive bidding / tactical sourcing projects.
Procurement Transformation projects (~30%)
- Effective at organizing project work, prioritizing and multitasking across
concurrent projects independently.
- Expected to increase project support over time.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and skill set as well as drive value for our business!
- Answer and resolve procurement help desk requests from Dropbox
partners, buyers, and vendors, resolving purchase-related challenges,
assisting with e-procurement tools and answering procurement-related queries.
- Handle spot buys across the enterprise to support tail spend management including all compliance related activities.
- Manage sourcing projects across categories and internationally.
- Support the launch of and maintenance of buying channels (including Catalogs and Marketplaces) in all regions.
- Use P-Cards in conjunction with Purchase Orders in compliance with the Global Procurement Policy.
- Lead new vendor onboarding from evaluation to system setup and address invoice issues.
- Meet performance levels for P2P critical metrics.
- Partner with the internal teams to ensure accurate payment and month-end close cycles.
- Proven track record and passion for procurement operations.
- Experience in negotiating/ purchasing.
- Proficiency in data analysis and supporting tools.
- Experience with contract review and approval as part of the PR to PO approval process.
- Effective at organizing project work, prioritizing and multitasking across concurrent projects independently.
- Prior experience and exposure to ERP (preferably Oracle Fusion/Cloud) level purchasing systems.
- Experience managing catalogs, marketplaces and related reporting.
- Strong social and interpersonal communication skills with ability to partner with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and on take on new responsibilities as the team grows.
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain or a quantitative field preferred or 2+ years in Procurement Operations.
- 2-5 years of past procurement or analytical work experience
- Prior experience and exposure to ERP (preferably Oracle Fusion level purchasing systems
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Comfortable negotiating independently and conducting spot buys, as well as low to medium complexity negotiations.
- Strong communication skills - written/verbal.
Nice to Have
- Experience in catalog maintenance, setup and support
- Ability to work in cross-functional efforts across the enterprise
- A self-starter with a proactive desire to learn, grow, and advance within the Global Indirect Procurement Team
Applications/Systems Supported in role:
- ERP: Oracle Fusion/Cloud (Procurement, AP, Reports & Analytics, OAC)
- Business Management: G-Suite (Email, Spreadsheet, Slides, Forms), Slack, Zoom
- Dropbox Applications: Dropbox, Paper, Capture, HelloSign, DocSend
- Expense Management: Concur, Twic
- Issue Resolution: ServiceNow, Zendesk
- Other: ScoutRFP, Globality, Tealbook