Manpower is recruiting for Day Shift Hospital Cleaners to work in Oxford, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the patient rooms, public areas, back of house areas such as linen room and laundry areas.
This will be Monday-Friday, the shifts will be 7am-3am, paying £9.50 ph
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out daily cleaning routines as scheduled.
- To carry out cleaning tasks as per rota.
- To handle and remove waste in line with segregation processes and procedures
- To unpack and stack all linen and laundry.
- To regenerate cook/chill meals recording the temperatures of food at stages defined as appropriate within the relevant wards.
- To ensure kitchen equipment, regeneration equipment and all surfaces are always clean.
- To ensure food is ready to be served at the correct times for service and all waste food is discarded immediately after service.
- To ensure the dining room is cleaned after each meal.
- To wash-up and account for all cutlery and crockery and kitchen utensils after meals and breaks.
- Ensure all food items are correctly stored and there are adequate supplies.
You will be required to do the following:
- Push heavy carts
- Bend and reach to dust, clean & make beds
- Stand & walk for varying lengths of time, often long periods
- Use written communication skills to mark completed rooms on daily paperwork
- Lift all equipment and supplies on and off carts
Manpower will carry out all security checks including an enhanced DBS.