Manpower are recruiting a vehicle porters to work for our public sector client.
Duties and responsibilities
- Transporting ambulances, buses and rapid response cars from the commissioning centre to ambulance stations across the Southwest.
- Collecting redundant ambulances, buses and rapid response cars from over the Southwest and transporting to the commissioning centre for decommissioning.
- Stocking clinical equipment and consumables into new vehicles
- Removing clinical equipment and consumables from vehicles
- Movement of vehicles between repair contractors
Valid UK C1 License / 7.5 t
Hours of work:
Full time - Monday to Friday
Contract - Temporary 1 month contract
Location - Torquay
This role offers an immediate start upon receipt of satisfactory references and DBS check.
Apply today or call Neve for more information on 07483936799