Manpower are recruiting a Health, Safety and Security Administrator to work for our public sector client.
- Admin experience to include administrating/managing large volumes of data
- Highly literate with Word/Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Can work autonomously / manage own time
- Experience of minute taking, diary management, arrangement of meetings/papers
Hours of work:
Full time - Monday to Friday - Flexible between the hours of 08:00 - 18:00.
Contract - Temporary 3 Month Contract - ongoing for the right candidate
Location - Primarily home based with some days in the Exeter office
This role offers an immediate start upon receipt of satisfactory references and DBS check.
Apply today or call Neve for more information on 07483936799