Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to work within the Nuclear Skills Alliance (NSA) based at Barnwood. The successful Training Administrator will provide support to training activities aligned to specific work areas covering the oversight and implementation of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT).
The team currently do a mixture of working from home and working from the office in Barnwood, Gloucester, with roughly a 50/50 split between the two. This flexibility is likely to continue for the forseeable future.
This role provides administrative and training support to the NSA Engineering & Technical training team, this typically would involve:
- Analysing data and producing meeting packs in order to inform stakeholders, communicate out meeting outcomes and ensure SMART actions are implemented.
- Identify and review key actions, decisions and messages in training committees.
- Updating and maintaining training trackers and plans (MS Excel and/or MS Project).
- Interacting and communicating with key stakeholders within the training and development programme.
- Supporting the evaluation of training effectiveness reviews.
- Analysing and progressing requests for additional training.
- Supporting design and development of training material.
- Provide support to Training Instructors.
- Provide support to training committees.
- Preparation of training committee data packs.
- Participation at training committee meetings.
- Update training trackers and plans.
- Maintain team calendars and mail box.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Works well independently using their initiative and within a team.
- Is a strong communicator and possesses clear and effective presentation skills.
- Possesses effective influencing skills.
- Extremely organised and the ability to prioritise.
- OneNote experience is desired but not essential.
The successful applicant will receive full internal training in support of the role.
Please note - if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis with scope for extension. Our client are operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to work from home. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS and CTC Level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
* 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Access to client facilities onsite
* Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
* Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
* Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment