We're recruiting, Supply Logistics Agents, in partnership with a world-leading Global Aerospace Manufacturing organisation based in Belfast, BT3 9DZ. Develop your career at the heart of the ever-evolving Aerospace industry, acquiring valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organisation. This company gives employees the chance to make the magic of flight a reality. You'll have the opportunity to work hard, think innovatively and give to others in a highly rewarding culture.
You'll be responsible for the planning and management of all transactional elements of parts supply including internal and external customers to ensure that master schedule is achieved, maintained, and utilised assets optimised. In addition, you will provide governance and visibility to Material Logistics and other management teams on schedule, capacity, and inventory. This role is a full-time temporary contract with an immediate start date.
- Management of internal & external supply to meet schedule.
- Vendor management to ensure OTD is met.
- Maintain operational systems to the highest levels of data accuracy.
- Parameter management to ensure optimum utilised assets.
- Provide visibility & analysis of capacity/load.
- Management of accounts payable (AP) issues.
- Harmonisation of delinquent supply with focus on risk mitigation.
- Smooth and cost-effective change management which supports with zero/minimal impact.
- Work in and support a natural team.
- Provide and analyse forward load and capacity plans to ensure success.
- £76 increasing to £37769.16 per annum.
- Flexible working arrangements (the working week operates Mon-Thurs (8.00am-4.30pm) and Fri (8.00am-12.00pm).
- A long-term contract.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that sufficient detail is provided on the application form to demonstrate how the applicant meets essential job criteria, as this alone will be used for vetting purposes.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of an HNC or relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPIM, CIPS).
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within Supply Chain. If you have at least 3 years' relevant experience within Supply Chain, you will also be considered.
- Knowledge and experience of MRP Planning System is essential.
- Demonstrate a basic working knowledge of related procurement processes.