£10.50 - £12.00/hr + Training + Benefits
Are you an experienced Administrator who thrives in a busy environment? Perhaps you have a passion for Agriculture and want to align your interests with your work?
Working with a well-established business in the Agri-Food sector, you will be working in a busy office environment where no two days are the same! Processing paperwork, weighing vehicles in/out and receiving phone/email orders will all be part of your varied schedule.
No prior experience is required, as full training can be offered on-site but an interest in the agricultural sector and previous office experience would be beneficial.
- Operation of the weigh bridge
- Taking orders by phone and email
- Producing picking lists
- Organising hauliers and transport for deliveries
- Liaising with drivers to ensure correct despatch of products
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Previous office experience
- Ability to cope under pressure, with good common sense
- Despatch/Agricultural/Sage 200 experience all preferred, but not essential
If you are interested in working in one of Northern Ireland's largest sectors that can offer long term stability and employment, click APPLY NOW!
(office, despatch, admin, agricultural, agri, agrifood, moira, weighbridge, clerk, administrator, lisburn, Lurgan)