I have an amazing opportunity for a Freight Forwarder at a worldwide Transport and Logistics leader.
My client is looking for an experienced Freight Forwarder with Import/Export and customs experience to join their team based in Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester.
Experience required and tasks for this role are:
- Thorough understanding of customer needs
- Knowledge in of the international transportation and logistics industry, in export Air Sea Road operations.
- A knowledge and understanding of financials and impact on business
- A Good knowledge of IT systems and processes used in the transport sector
- Fluent in English, local language and any other languages required for smooth operation of business
- Result-oriented and driven to achieve goals and meet targets
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read and understand an SOP
- Customer service driven
- Deep knowledge of the financial contexts the business exists within
- Profitability and result-oriented and always looking for improvement in our business processes
- Team oriented
- Quality focus.
- Flexible in approach and happy to work shifts as required including weekends
Essential - Good working knowledge of the freight forwarding industry.
Desirable -2 years' experience in a similar role