Housekeeper - £9.90 Per Hour
Manpower are recruiting an Housekeeper on behalf of one of our clients based in Cambridge. This role is well suited for someone with experience working in Housekeeping/Hospitality.
The role is cleaning and maintaining domestic and communal spaces on site. This is a part time role operating Monday-Friday working 20, 25 or 30 hours per week. Starting 7am to 9am and finishing at 11am - 1pm.
What We Need From You...
- To be well organised
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- Have a professional and helpful manor
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive pay-rate of £9.90 per hour
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- A free lunch is available when on duty.
- Other benefits include: cycle to work scheme, Medicaid scheme, and the use of sports facilities.
- Good pension scheme
If this appeals to you, let us know and apply!