Do you have experience of operating a Digicon Series 3 or other flexographic printing presses?
Would you like to develop your skill-set by being trained on additional print machinery?
Can you commit to working day shift only, 40 to 48 hours per week, over 4 or 5 days?
- You will be responsible for operating a new Digicon Series 3 Press - 4 Colour UV Semi Rotary print and die cutting press with finishing capabilities of cold foil, hot foil, lamination, special varnishing, embossing, screen printing and slitting/rewinding.
- Setting up press, colour matching jobs, checking quality of print and ad-hoc tasks such as laying plates and machine maintenance. Expectation to be trained to run other machines also.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operating presses to print jobs efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Setting up jobs (using print cylinders, magnetic cylinders and die cutters), mixing inks, colour matching, wash ups, loading material.
- Inputting data into MIS including material consumption's and clocking data.
- Maximise machine efficiency to achieve estimated times.
Remuneration / Working Hours / Company Benefits
- £32,000-£34,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 40-48 hours per week
- Overtime (over 48 hours) paid at time and a half.
Apply today should you wish to discuss this role in more detail!