Job Title: MT Licensing Administrator
Compensation: £12,038.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Part time - 21 hours per week / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity based here at RAF Cosford.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an MT Licensing Administrator to carry out the administration and issuing of Military Driving Permits, FMT600. To keep up to date records of Driver Licence files, FMT601.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out license checks to enable employees to drive different vehicles
- Carry out licensing summary checks via DVLA web page
- Highway code tests
- Record keeping
- Book practical Driver training where required
The experience you'll bring
- Someone with administration / administration task background & computer literate.
- Computer Literate
- Clean Cat B driving Licence
- Experience in the operation of a transport section
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 21/06/2022