Job Role: Business Development Executive
Hours: Full time
Salary: 25k (Basic)
Location: Swansea (office based)
Would you like to join a customer focused manufacturing business based in Swansea? The company manufacture a wide range of packaging solutions and ship to worldwide clients. As a Business Development Executive, you will be reporting to Head of Sales.
This role has a wide impact on the business and therefore is critical that strong communication is in place with Head of Finance, Head of Commercial and Head of Operations.
The role manages customers from Manufactured and Distribution. This role is pivotal in driving success factors to attain & retain customers and establish Viscose as a market leader. Responsible for developing profitable business by managing strong relationships with customers at the right level.
To identify and report on business opportunities in target markets and to maximise new business development opportunities. To identify and deliver opportunities to grow and enhance the brand.
To represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Takes the lead in driving new business through a measured Business Development strategy
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will result in increased leads
- Establish a pipeline of customers to ensure continual contribution to new business and profitable performance.
- Develop excellent customer relationships that create loyalty and longevity
- Ensure that the data is accurately entered and managed with the CRM system
- Provide prospecting opportunities for new customers to the sales team
- A key networker and negotiator for the company
- Sets up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company's products and services.
- Forms strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Negotiates sales contracts with customers ensuring their profitability.
- Works with Marketing to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Plan approaches and pitches; work with the Sales leader to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concern and objectives Skills and Experience
If you require more information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact me.