Our client's circular economy encourages its clients to minimise their energy use and maximise the life-cycle of their IT assets. This is encouraged through two initiatives: its asset leasing service, and its asset up-cycling service, both of which operate through the Erskine plant.
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our existing team, an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing business based in Erskine.
- Product knowledge of computer components
- Ability to identify parts accurately
- Create child assets for any system containing internal components identified as options
- Use product knowledge to assign technical attributes and a receiving grade to all assets created
- Move on assets to their intended final destination
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Can do & positive attitude
- Good hand /eye co-ordination
- Experience of working in a busy repetitive environment
- Passionate about learning
- Relationship builder
£10.00 per hour
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.00
Work wear supplied (safety shoes, uniform)