We are looking for warehouse worker's to join our team to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will always keep your work environment clean and tidy, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment aligned with 5s
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory and full stock control
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Receiving and despatching inventory items into electronic stock control system
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Personal Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous work experience as warehouse operative
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently, training provided
- Completion of background investigation
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile, and dexterous
- Microsoft Office experience and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours as required
Hours of work Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Free on-site parking
£10.00 per Hour
33 days holiday per year
All PPE supplied