Part time (12 hours)
£10.53 per hour
Manpower are recruiting for Sales Advisors in Camberley on a Permanent basis.
Salary: £10.53 per hour plus bonus and benefits
Hours of work: 12 hours per week (weekday and Sunday)
As a Sales Advisor your main role is to support your customers and your team in the day to day operations of the store's performance. You will provide an efficient and friendly service to all customers; you will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers. Greeting and serving customers as they enter the store, you will promote our services to find the storage resolution for our customers.
Successful applicants will demonstrate strong communication skills, importantly strong listening skills and you will have a genuine desire to help others. Show the ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues. Have experience of working in a fast-paced environment with excellent prioritisation skills. Proven experience of working well in a team and on your own and being able to make your own decision. Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store
- Full training provided from day 1 and you will be supported in your career.
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive rates of pay reviewed on an annual basis with quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%).
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service and an additional day off for your Birthday
- Great pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages