Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Business Operations / Campaign Executive to join their team.
The hourly rate is £14.50 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
About the role
Reporting into the Operations Team Leader, this role has the pivotal purpose of executing the implementation of products and services into the point of sale system, calculating Retailer commission payments, and assisting in the accurate delivery of all campaign business and management of any campaign queries after launch.
This role is initially until the end of the year with the potential to be extended or to lead to permanent opportunities.
- Effectively administer the approved Retailer Terms, Manufacturer campaigns, and Aftersales products into the point of sales system to ensure products and services meet commercial objectives
- Support the Operations Team Manager to ensure key operational controls in place to protect business and commercial interests of the company are executed effectively
- Ensure FCA regulation and Golden rules of Dealer Remuneration are met by acting compliantly and ensuring our clients product policies are upheld and are reflective of the product portfolio in POS system.
- Delivery of the above system administration in timely and accurate manner including proof checking control and deployment in POS system prior to Go Live
- Collate, validate and reconcile retailer commissions on CoL including variable documentation fee (VDF) and volume bonus (VB) payments to ensure accurate and timely payment to the Retailer network.
- Raise VB payments and produce robust reporting and analysis in support and liaise with Sales and Finance teams ensuring month end reporting is delivered successfully, whilst adhering to 4-eye processes for payment control ensuring administration within agreed payment schedules
- Create and maintain relevant systems, ensuring accurate and timely upload of information into core record repository to ensure all retail outlets are able to sell our clients products and services
- Manage the Termination & Acquisition process in CoL for retail business including Loyalty Online data configuration to ensure accurate representation for all Retailers
- Effective execution of cross functional processes for all CoL topics for the department and maintaining effective relationships with in-house and 3rd party suppliers, multiple line IT support teams ensuring that processes are adhered to
- Apply expert technical knowledge to support the delivery of system enhancements where relevant, and identify opportunities to develop the POS interface to improve control of products and payments
Skills and Experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Proven ability to produce accurate work within a fast-paced environment
- Focussed and committed with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats to a senior level.
- Ability to challenge the norm and the confidence to suggest improvements
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Ability to deliver multiple tasks in deadline driven environment
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!