Customer Service Representative - German Speaking
- Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Location: Remote based
- Duration: Temporary, 6 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri, shifts between 7am - 6pm
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you! Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
As Customer Service representative you are Front-Line Contact, putting Customers first in all interactions. You are more than just a friendly voice, you are a problem solver, a relationship builder, and a team player. The people you work with and the customers you care for, value your passion, accountability, and unique personality.
This role involves the processing of German card applications which customers submitted, and is divided into customer servicing and analyst role, supporting customers through the application process as well as processing and analyzing the applications. This includes different administrative tasks as well as talking with customers over the phone.
The role is diverse and individual, including but not exclusive to the following:
- Be happy to spend 80% - 100% of your time talking to customers on the phone
- Update systems accurately and efficiently
- Process administrative tasks for pending applications
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues over the phone
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
- Working in a flexible environment
- Working in a diverse, multinational team
We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment
- Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Customer service experience with exceptional listening and relationship building skills is an advantage
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!