Fabricator / Welder
4 Day Working Week / Mon to Thurs 7am - 5pm
£14.00 P/H + Medicash Scheme + Life Insurance Policy
Are you looking to further your career in manufacturing?
We are working with a leading manufacturer in the automotive industry who is a pioneer in their field, producing the worlds first zero emission double-deck hydrogen bus from their modern factory in Ballymena.
Come join in the journey to revolutionise the world of public transport!
Currently looking for welder/fabricators to join their existing team. Coming on board to assess and make welds to critical units, while maintaining a safe and healthy working space for you and your colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- Using your judgement asses all units and make the correct welds to critical units
- Produce high quality finishes on all parts
- Record all work performed and upload on a computerised programme
- Always ensure proper handling of all welding equipment
- You will be responsible for all health and safety protocols involved with welding
- Read and understand engineering weldment drawings
What you will need:
- Be a qualified welder being able to obtain coded welding certificate in MIG welding
- Or have 3 years experience in MIG welding with the ability to obtain coded welding
- 1 Years experience as a metal fabricator in an engineering environment
- An excellent knowledge of using welding equipment
- Have great knowledge of general health and safety protocols
- Be willing to learn and adapt
What you will receive:
- £14.00 Per Hour Basic Salary
- 4 day working week
- Medicash Scheme
- Life Insurance Policies
- Excellent holiday leave
- industry leading company pension pot contribution
If you're looking to further your welding and fabricating career then, APPLY NOW!!
(Transport, Welding, Welder, Fabricator, Engineering, Ballymena, Northern Ireland, Automotive, Weld, Fabrication, 4 day week)