Are you looking to join a company which has grown tremendously and continues to grow? Do you have experience with FCL and LCL with Ocean? Looking for a new role as an Intermodal Operator? Maybe you are looking for career progression and a company who truly cares and has good company culture?
We have an opportunity which is based in Felixstowe offering a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Hours include 08:00 - 16:30, 09 - 17:30, 10:00 - 18:30.
This will be a role where you have various responsibilities including Operational, Customer Service, Administrative and Financial meaning you will never not be busy.
Some of these responsibilities include:
- Liasing with customers, booking suitable transport, agreeing payment charges and final delivery arrangements
- Ensuring there is always great customer satisfaction and dealing with all enquiries and issues in a correct manner
- Making sure all agreed procedures and time frames are fulfilled
- Making sure you have all the correct documentation, and it is imputed onto the system correctly and all compliance policies and procedures are met.
- Ensure you are using the most cost-effective
- intermodal method with customers agreement.
And this is just a small insight into what your next career move could look like.
25 days holidays, pension and company benefits and discounts and free parking onsite.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to discuss other roles we are recruiting for within the Freight Industry then please give Chanel at Manpower a call: 07483 937199 or email