Are you looking to take on a new challenge in an encouraging environment with great company culture? Maybe you are looking to start your career within an office environment and utilise your transferable skills within customer service and good IT knowledge? If so, I'd like to introduce to you a new opportunity which has arisen in Dunmow, Essex as a Trainee Freight Forwarding.
This role will be working within the Freight forwarding department, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaise with customers and other departments (such as Transport and Finance) during the booking process.
- Placing of bookings with respective Shipping Line / Carrier / Agent.
- Making sure all correct documents have been obtained and imputed onto the systems.
- Ensure booking(s) are invoiced correctly and accurately to accounts team, customers, shipping lines etc and making sure any agreement made with customers are followed by.
- Ensure all invoice(s) are paid before Bill of Lading/ Cargo is Released and dispatched.
This opportunity also offers a WFH benefit of WFH two days a week and also the offer of flexible starting hours, such as 8am - 5pm, 8:30am - 5:30pm or 9am - 6pm.
This client is also offering full inhouse training and career progression, all you need to do is be willing to learn, be a team player and be good at working on your own initiative. Company also offers a Performance bonus every quarter to all staff.
For more information or to ask any questions get in touch with Chanel at Manpower on 07483 937199 OR email: